Subject: [pilc] MONEY MAKING THAT WORKS!!

From: Luc Simard <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 05:02:57 -0500

Hi, 

Except of an error from my part, this should be the first time you receive this. If not, please excuse me and disregard this message.

My name is Luc, and I want to share with you a MONEY 
MAKING PROGRAM that really works! At first, I was 
sceptical too, and was thinking that this was some kind of 
joke. That one would send money and never receive anything. 
But I gave it a try anyway and IT REALLY WORKS! 

MAKE 50,000$$$ IN LESS THAN 90 DAYS! 

Thank you for your time and Interest. The following income opportunity 
is one that can be started with VERY LITTLE investment and the income 
return is TREMENDOUS!!! 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 
If you would like to make at least $50,000 in less than 90 days! Please 
read the enclosed program... THEN READ IT AGAIN!!! 
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 

At first, I was sceptical too, but I decided to give it a try and it 
really WORK! 

LEGITIMATE AND LEGAL 

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY. 
 It does not require you to come into contact with people, 
 do any hard work and best of all, you never have to leave 
 the house except to get the mail. If you believe that someday 
 you'll get that big break that you've been waiting for, 
 THIS IS IT! Simply follow the instructions, 
 and your dreams will come true. This e-mail marketing 
 program works perfectly...100%, EVERY TIME. E-mail is the 
 sales tool of the future. Take advantage of this 
 non-commercialized method of advertising NOW!!! The 
 longer you wait, the more people will be doing business using 
 e-mail. Get your piece of this program now! 

 MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM) has finally gained 
 respectability. It is being taught in the Harvard Business 
 School, both Stanford Research and the Wall Street 
 Journal have stated that between 50% and 65% of all goods 
 and services will be sold through multi-level methods by the 
 late 1990's. This is a Multi-Billion Dollar industry and of 
 the 500,000 millionaires in the U.S., 20% (100,000) made 
 their fortune in the last few years in MLM. Moreover, 
 statistics show 45 people become millionaires everyday 
 through Multi-Level Marketing. 

 You may have heard this story before, but over the summer 
 Donald Trump made an appearance on the David Letterman 
 Show. Dave asked him what he would do if he lost 
 everything and had to start over from scratch. Without 
 hesitating, Trump said he would find a good network 
 marketing company and get to work. The audience started 
 to hoot and boo him. He looked out at the audience and 
 dead-panned his response - "That's why I'm sitting up here 
 and you are all sitting out there!" 

 With network marketing you have two sources of income. 
 Direct commissions from sales you make yourself and 
 commissions from sales made by people you introduce to the 
 business. 

 Residual income is the secret of the wealthy. It means 
 investing time or money once and getting paid again and 
 again and again. In network marketing, it also means getting 
 paid for the work of others. 

 The enclosed information is something I almost let slip 
 through my fingers. Fortunately, sometime later I re-read 
 everything and gave some thought and study to it. 

 My name is Ellie Gilbert. Two years ago, the 
 corporation I worked for, the past twelve years, down-sized 
 and my position was eliminated. After many unproductive job 
 interviews, I decided to open my own business. Over the 
 past year, I incurred many unforeseen financial problems. I 
 owed my family, friends and creditors over $40,000.. 
 I just couldn't seem to make ends meet. I had to refinance 
 and borrow against my home to support  my family and 
 struggling business. AT THAT MOMENT something 
 significant happened in my life and I am writing to share 
 the experience in hopes that this will change your life, 
 FINANCIALLY, FOREVER!!! 

 In mid December, I received this program via e-mail. Six 
 month's prior to receiving this program I had been sending 
 away for information on various business opportunities. All of 
 the programs I received, in my opinion, were not cost 
 effective. They were either too difficult for me to 
 comprehend or the initial investment was too much for me to 
 risk to see if they would work or not. One claimed that I 
 would make a million dollars in one year...it didn't tell me 
 I'd have to write a best selling book to make it! 

 But, as I was saying, in December of 1997 I received this 
 program. I didn't send for it, or ask for it, they just got my 
 name off a mailing list. THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT! 
 After reading it several times, to make sure I was reading it 
 correctly, I couldn't believe my eyes. Here was a MONEY 
 MAKING PHENOMENON. I could invest as much as I 
 wanted to start, without putting me further into debt. After I 
 got a pencil and paper and figured it out, I would at least get 
 my money back. But like most of you I was still a little 
 skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. 
 So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725- 
 2161 24-hrs) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! 
 After determining the program was LEGAL and NOT A 
 CHAIN LETTER, I decided "WHY NOT." 

 Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails. The great thing 
 about e-mail is that I don't need any money for printing 
 to send out the program, and because 
 all of my orders are fulfilled via e-mail, the only expense is my 
 time. I'm telling you as it is, I hope it doesn't turn you off, 
 but I promised myself that I would not "rip-off" anyone, no 
 matter how much money it cost me. 

 In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for 
 REPORT #1. By January 13, I had received 26 orders for 
 REPORT #1. 
 Your goal is to "RECEIVE at least 20 ORDERS FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN 2 
WEEKS. 
 If you don't, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO!" 

 My first step in making $50,000 in 90 days was done. 

 By January 30, I had received 196 orders for REPORT #2. 
 Your goal is to "RECEIVE AT LEAST 100+ ORDERS FOR 
 REPORT #2 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF NOT, SEND OUT 
 MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO. ONCE YOU HAVE 
 100 ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL 
 MAKE YOUR $50,000 GOAL." Well, I had 196 orders for 
 REPORT #2, 96 more than I needed. So I sat back and 
 relaxed. 
 By March 1, of my e-mailing of 10,000, I received 
 $58,000 with more coming in every day. 

 I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much needed new car. 
 Please take time to read the attached program, IT WILL 
 CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER! Remember, it won't 
 work if you don't try it. This program does work, but you must 
 follow it EXACTLY! Especially the rules of not trying to place 
 your name in a different place. It won't work, you'll lose out 
 on a lot of money! In order for this program to work, you 
 must meet your goal of 20+ orders for REPORT #1, and 
 100+ orders for REPORT #2 and you will make $50,000 or 
 more in 90 days. I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS! 

 If you choose not to participate in this program, I am sorry. It 
 really is a great opportunity with little cost or risk to you. If 
 you choose to participate, follow the program and you will be 
 on your way to financial security. 

 If you are a business owner and in financial trouble, 
 as I was, or you want to start your own business, consider 
 this a good luck sign. I DID! 

 Sincerely, 

 Ellie Gilbert 

 P.S. Do you have any idea what $58,000 looks like 
 piled up on a kitchen table? IT'S AWESOME! 

 A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM: 

 By the time you have read the enclosed program and reports 
 you should have concluded that such a program, one 
 that is legal, could not have been created by an amateur. 

 Let me tell you a little about myself. I had a profitable 
 business for 10 years. Then in 1979 my business began 
 falling off. I was doing the same things that were previously 
 successful for me, but it wasn't working. Finally, I figured it 
 out. It wasn't me, it was the economy. Inflation and 
 recession had replaced the stable economy that had been 
 with us since 1945. I don't have to tell you what happened 
 to the unemployment rate... because many of you know from 
 first hand experience. There were more failures and 
 bankruptcies than ever before. 

 The middle class was vanishing. Those who knew what 
 they were doing invested wisely and moved up. Those who 
 did not, including those who never had anything to save or 
 invest, were moving down into the ranks of the poor. As the 
 saying goes, "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR 
 GET POORER." The traditional methods of making money 
 will never allow you to "move up" or "get rich". 

 You have just received information that can give you 
 financial freedom for the rest of your life, with "NO RISK" and 
 "JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT." You can make more 
 money in the next few months than you have ever imagined. 
 I should also point out that I will not see a penny of this 
 money, nor anyone else who has provided a testimonial for 
 this program. I have already made over 4 MILLION 
 DOLLARS! I have retired from the program after sending out 
 over 16,000 programs. 

 Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not 
 change it in any way. It works exceedingly well as it is now. 
 Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report to everyone 
 you can think of. One of the people you send this to may 
 send out 50,000...and your name will be on everyone of 
 them! Remember though, the more you send out the more 
 potential customers you will reach. 

 So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, 
 materials and opportunity to become financially independent, 
 IT IS NOW UP TO YOU! 

 HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WORKS 

 HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE 
 YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS 

 INSTRUCTIONS: 

 This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100 %, 
 EVERY TIME. I am sure that you could use up to $50,000 or 
 more in the next 90 days. Before you say "BULL... ", please 
 read this program carefully. 

 This is not a chain letter, but a perfectly legal money making 
 opportunity. Basically, this is what you do: As with all 
 multi-level businesses, we build our business by recruiting 
 new partners and selling our products. Every state in the 
 USA allows you to recruit new multi-level business partners, 
 and we offer a product for EVERY dollar sent. YOUR 
 ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so 
 you are not involved in personal selling. You do it privately in 
 your own home, store or office. This is the GREATEST Multi- 
 Level Mail Order Marketing anywhere: 

 This is what you MUST do: 

 1. Order all 4 reports shown on the list below (you can't sell 
 them if you don't order them). 

 * For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME & 
 NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING, 
 YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR NAME & 
 RETURN ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the 
 person whose name appears on the list next to the 
 report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS 
 ON YOUR ENVELOPE IN CASE OF ANY MAIL 
 PROBLEMS! 

 * When you place your order, make sure you order each 
 of the four reports. You will need all four reports so 
 that you can save them on your computer and resell 
 them. 

 * Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of 
 the four reports. Save them on your computer so they 
 will be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of 
 people who will order them from you. 

 2. IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people 
 who are listed next to each report, or their sequence on 
 the list, in any way other than is instructed below in steps 
 "a" through "f" or you will lose out on the majority of your 
 profits. Once you understand the way this works, you'll 
 also see how it doesn't work if you change it. Remember, 
 this method has been tested, and if you alter it, it will not 
 work. 

 a. Look below for the listing of available reports. 

 b. After you've ordered the four reports, take this 
 letter and remove the name and address under 
 REPORT #4. This person has made it through the cycle 
 and is no doubt counting their $50,000! 

 c. Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down 
 to REPORT #4. 

 d. Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down 
 to REPORT #3. 

 e. Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down 
 to REPORT #2. 

 f. Insert your name/address in the REPORT #1 position. 

 Please make sure you copy every name and address ACCURATELY! 

 3. Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names, 
 and save it to your computer. Make NO changes to the 
 instruction portion of this letter. 

 4. Now you're ready to start an advertising campaign on the 
 WORLD WIDE WEB! SEND OUT THIS LETTER (with your name added) 
 TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN, EVEN FRIENDS AND FAMILY. 
 Advertising on the WEB can be very, very inexpensive, and 
 there are HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise. Another 
 avenue which you could use for advertising is e-mail lists. 
 You can buy these lists for under $20/20,000 addresses or 
 you can pay someone to take care of it for you. BE SURE 
 TO START YOUR AD CAMPAIGN IMMEDIATELY! 

 5. For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail 
 them the report they ordered. THAT'S IT! ALWAYS 
 PROVIDE SAME- DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS! 
 This will help guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out, 
 with YOUR name and address on it, will be prompt 
 because they can't advertise until they receive the report! 
 To grow fast be prompt and courteous. 

 ------------------------------------------ 
 AVAILABLE REPORTS 
 ------------------------------------------ 
 ***Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME*** 
 Notes: 
 - ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH FOR EACH REPORT 
 - ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA THE QUICKEST 
 DELIVERY 
 - Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least 
 two sheets of paper 
 - On one of those sheets of paper, include: (a) the number & 
 name of the report you are ordering, (b) your e-mail address, 
 and (c) your postal address. 
 ________________________________________________ 
 REPORT #1 "THE INSIDER’S GUIDE TO ADVERTISING FOR FREE ON THE INTERNET 
" 

 ORDER REPORT #1 FROM: 
L. Simard 
220 Louis 
Ste-Sophie,QC 
Canada
J5J 2P3 
 ________________________________________________ 
 REPORT #2 "THE INSIDER’S GUIDE TO SENDING BULK E-MAIL ON THE INTERNET « 

 ORDER REPORT #2 FROM: 
K.Veilleux 
386 av. du Parc 
St-Antoine QC 
Canada
J7Z 7A1 

________________________________________________ 
 REPORT #3 " THE SECRETS TO MULTILEVEL MARKETING ON THE INTERNET  " 

 ORDER REPORT #3 FROM: 
M. Magnan 
205 Tessier 
St-Casimir Qc 
Canada
Canada G0A 3L0 

 ________________________________________________ 
 REPORT #4 "HOW TO BECOME A MILLIONAIRE UTULIZING THE POWER OF 
MULTILEVEL MARKETING ON THE INTERNET " 

 ORDER REPORT #4 FROM: 
E. Filion 
316 ch. Bas Ste-Thérèse 
Blainville, Qc (Canada) 
J7E 4H4 

----------------------------------------------------------------------- 

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PLAN WILL MAKE YOU $MONEY$ 
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 Let's say you decide to start small just to see how well it 
 works. Assume your goal is to get 10 people to participate on 
 your first level. (Placing a lot of FREE ads on the internet will 
 EASILY get a larger response.) Also assume that everyone 
 else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 downline 
 members. Follow this example to achieve the STAGGERING 
 results below. 

 1st level--your 10 members with $5.....................$50 

 2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100)........$500 

 3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000)...$5,000 

 4th level--10 members from those 1,000 ($5x10,000).$50,000 

 THIS TOTALS ------> $55,550 

 Remember, this assumes that the people who 
 participate only recruit 10 people each. Think for a moment 
 what would happen if they got 20 people to participate! Lots 
 of people get 100s of participants! THINK ABOUT IT! 

 Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely 
 you can afford $20). You obviously already have an internet 
 connection and e-mail is FREE! REPORT #3 shows you the 
 most productive methods for bulk e-mailing and purchasing 
 e-mail lists. Some list & bulk e-mail vendors even work on 
 trade! 

 Over 50,000, new people, get on the internet EVERYDAY (CBS NEWS)! 

 *******TIPS FOR SUCCESS******* 

 * TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, 
 professional, and follow the directions accurately. 

 * Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have 
 them when the orders start coming in because: 

 When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the 
 requested product (report) to comply with the U.S. Postal & 
 Lottery Laws, Title 18, Sections 1302 and 1341 or Title 18, 
 Section 3005 in the U.S. Code, also Code of Federal Regs. 
 vol. 16, Sections 255 and 436, which state that "a product 
 or service must be exchanged for money received." 

 * ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE 
 ORDERS YOU RECEIVE. 

 * Be patient and persistent with this program. If you follow 
 the instructions exactly, the results WILL undoubtedly be 
 SUCCESSFUL! 

 * ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW 
 YOU WILL SUCCEED! 

 *******YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINE******* 

 Follow these guidelines to help assure your success: 

 If you don't receive 10 to 20 orders for REPORT #1 within 
 two weeks, continue advertising until you do. Then, a 
 couple of weeks later you should receive at least 100 orders 
 for REPORT #2. If you don't, continue advertising until you 
 do. Once you have received 100 or more orders for 
 REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is 
 already working for you, and the cash can continue to roll in! 

 THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: 

 Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are 
 placed in front of a DIFFERENT report. You can KEEP 
 TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report 
 people are ordering from you. If you want to generate more 
 income, send another batch of e-mails and start the whole 
 process again! There is no limit to the income you will 
 generate from this business! 

 PLEASE NOTE: If you need help with starting a business, 
 registering a business name, learning how income tax is 
 handled, etc., contact your local office of the Small Business 
 Administration (a Federal agency) 1-(800)827-5722 for free 
 help and answers to questions. Also, the Internal Revenue 
 Service offers free help via telephone and free seminars 
 about business tax requirements. Your earnings and results 
 are highly dependant on your activities and advertising. This 
 letter constitutes no guarantees stated nor implied. In the 
 event that it is determined that this letter constitutes a 
 guarantee of any kind, that guarantee is now void. Any 
 testimonials or amounts of earnings listed in this letter may be 
 factual or fictitious. If you have any question of the legality of 
 this letter contact the Office of Associate Director for 
 Marketing Practices Federal Trade Commission Bureau of 
 Consumer Protection in Washington DC. 

 *******T E S T I M O N I A L S******* 

 This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY! 
 Especially the rule of not trying to place your name in a 
 different position, it won't work and you'll lose a lot of 
 potential income. I'm living proof that it works. It really is a 
 great opportunity to make relatively easy money, with little 
 cost to you. If you do choose to participate, follow the 
 program exactly, and you'll be on your way to financial 
 security. 

 Sean McLaughlin, Jackson, MS 

 My name is Frank. My wife, Doris, and I live in Bel-Air, MD. I 
 am a cost accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I 
 make pretty good money. When I received the program I 
 grumbled to Doris about receiving "junk mail." I made fun of 
 the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the population 
 and percentages involved. I "knew" it wouldn't work. Doris 
 totally ignored my supposed intelligence and jumped in with 
 both feet. I made merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay 
 the old "I told you so" on her when the thing didn't work... 
 well, the laugh was on me! Within two weeks she had 
 received over 50 responses. Within 45 days she had 
 received over $147,200 in $5 bills! I was shocked! I was 
 sure that I had it all figured and that it wouldn't work. I AM a 
 believer now. I have joined Doris in her "hobby." I did have 
 seven more years until retirement, but I think of the "rat race" 
 and it's not for me. We owe it all to MLM. 

 Frank T., Bel-Air, MD 

 I just want to pass along my best wishes and encouragement 
 to you. Any doubts you have will vanish when your first 
 orders come in. I even checked with the U.S. Post Office to 
 verify that the plan was legal. It definitely is! IT WORKS! 

 Paul Johnson, Raleigh, NC 

 The main reason for this letter is to convince you that this 
 system is honest, lawful, extremely profitable, and is a way to 
 get a large amount of money in a short time. I was 
 approached several times before I checked this out. I joined 
 just to see what one could expect in return for the minimal 
 effort and money required. To my astonishment, I received 
 $36,470.00 in the first 14 weeks, with money still coming in. 
 Phillip A. Brown, Esq. 

 Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to 
 make up my mind to participate in this plan. But conservative 
 that I am, I decided that the initial investment was so little that 
 there was just no way that I wouldn't get enough orders to at 
 least get my money back. Boy, was I surprised when I found 
 my medium-size post office box crammed with orders! For a 
 while, it got so overloaded that I had to start picking up my 
 mail at the window. I'll make more money this year than any 
 10 years of my life before. The nice thing about this plan is 
 that it doesn't matter where in the U.S. people live. There 
 simply isn't a better investment with a faster return. 

 Mary Rockland, Lansing, MI 

 I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I 
 wondered if I shouldn't have given it a try. Of course, I had 
 no idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait 
 until I was e-mailed another program...11 months passed then 
 it came...I didn't delete this one!...I made more than $41,000 
 on the first try!! 

 D. Wilburn, Muncie, IN 

 This is my third time to participate in this plan. We have quit 
 our jobs, and will soon buy a home on the beach and live off 
 the interest on our money. The only way on earth that this 
 plan will work for you is if you do it. For your sake, and for 
 your family's sake don't pass up this golden opportunity. 
 Good luck and happy spending! 

 Charles Fairchild, Spokane, WA 

 ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND 
 GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO 
 FINANCIAL FREEDOM! 

 NOW IS THE TIME ! 

 DECISIVE ACTION YIELDS 
 POWERFUL RESULTS ! 

_______________________________________________
pilc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pilc
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/pilc-charter.html
http://pilc.grc.nasa.gov/