Subject: [pilc] The Best Cigar in the World, Must Read:

From: "Erick Parker R."<[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 20:01:23 -0600

Y O U   S M O K E   C I G A R S ?

THEN, YOU MUST READ THIS NOW:

Introducing the best Cigar ever Made in the world, San
Teodoro Cigar is the most awarded Cigar around the world,
it has been qualified by the Tobbaconists as well as the
worldwide press as the best Puro ever made.

"San Teodoro is by excelence The best cigar in the world."
(New York Post, November 2002)

"I have never tried something like this, ...you wont belive the flavor!.."
(USA today, January 2003) 

                    www.lavinycarranza.com

 The "artesanal" process for making a San Teodoro Cigar its
 unique. We aged our products more than five years in the
 best Spanish cedar wood cabinets, just imagine smoking the
 finest Cigar on the world in a cold night, in the living room near
 a fire or simply on the outside watching the sky and feeling its
 flavor. San Teodoro Cigar is made from the finest elements;
 its “aсejamiento” and a magnificent clear cover give this Cigar 
its unique exquisite flavor elements, with touches of wood, 
caramel and coffee, this will be the last cigar you smoke in
 your life, we guarantied that every time you smoke it you will
 be experiencing the greatest moments of your life as a somker.

When you open it you can feel its complex flavor coming out from 
the crystal tube, during the aging process San Teodoro is rested
in Spanish cedar cabinets, this near virgin vanilla leaves, coffee
grains and other spices that gives them its characteristically and
exquisite flavor, all our cigars come individually in a crystal tube in
order to maintain its humidity and flavor, also they come wrapped
in a fine cedar wood inside the tube to continue with the aging
process no matter where you got them. The crop for this year
(1997-2003) comes only on Churchill size.

Now and for a limited offer, you can buy this exquisite cigar with
more than 5 years of aging delivered to your home.

Click below to buy your San Teodoroґs at the lower prices ever,
delivered directly to your home in less than 3 days.

 *S&H free inside USA and Canada

http://www.lavinycarranza.com

You are receiving this email because you opted-in to receive special offers from CIAT Central through one of our marketing partners. If you feel you have received this email in error or do not wish to receive additional special offers, please go to our website and then to (unsubscribe)

* Only Available on Continental USA, Canada and Mйxico. Local tobacco taxes may apply .
 
_______________________________________________
pilc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pilc
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/pilc-charter.html
http://pilc.grc.nasa.gov/