Subject: pim PIM-SM draft with figures ?

From: "Pacini, Marie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 13:02:12 -0400

I noticed in the PIM-SM draft-ietf-pim-sm-v2-new-03.txt that it has
figures
  omitted. It says that "figures omitted from text version"

   Does anyone know where I could find the "non text" version ?

---

From: Mark Handley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 10:52:04 -0700

>   Does anyone know where I could find the "non text" version ?

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pim-sm-v2-new-03.ps

Cheers,
	Mark

---

From: John Zwiebel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 11:12:24 -0700

>    Does anyone know where I could find the "non text" version ?

Its on the IETF web, but, unfortunately, isn't returned by a search.
If you go to this web page and click on the "PostScript" link, you'll
get what you want.

http://ietf.org/ids.by.wg/pim.html

---

From: David Barnett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 14:20:52 -0400

>    Does anyone know where I could find the "non text" version ?

http://www.ietf.org/ids.by.wg/pim.html

you can get there off of the ietf.org website, through the drafts page and
the drafts index page.

Then just search for PIM

-Dave