Subject: [pim] PIM MIB

From: "Nicholas, Jonathan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 12:47:31 -0500

All,

Should items from Bidirectional PIM and BSR be incorporated into the PIM
MIB?

Jonathan Nicholas
Network Systems Engineer
ITT Industries Aerospace/Communications Division

************************************ 
If this email is not intended for you, or you are not responsible for the
delivery of this message to the addressee, please note that this message may
contain ITT Privileged/Proprietary Information.  In such a case, you may not
copy or deliver this message to anyone.  You should destroy this message and
kindly notify the sender by reply email.  Information contained in this
message that does not relate to the business of ITT is neither endorsed by
nor attributable to ITT. 
************************************ 

_______________________________________________
pim mailing list
[email-masked]
http://catarina.usc.edu/mailman/listinfo/pim