Subject: [pim] Minor error in description of State-Refresh message in PIM-DM dra ft

From: James Lingard <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 12:29:53 +0100

Hi,

We've noticed an error in the description of the format of the State-Refresh
message in draft-ietf-pim-dm-new-v2-04.txt.  In section 4.7.10, page 44, the
'Originator Address' field of this message is incorrectly described as being
of Encoded Source Address format, whereas it should actually be of Encoded
Unicast Address format.  (This is correct in the diagram, but incorrect in
the following text.)

I see that this was pointed out by someone else back in September (see email
titled "[pim] Question about draft-ietf-pim-dm-new-v2-04.txt" from
2003-09-15), but as there hasn't been an updated version of the draft since
then, I just wanted to check that this hasn't been forgotten about.

Thanks,
James.

---
James Lingard
Data Connection Ltd (DCL)
http://www.dataconnection.com/

_______________________________________________
pim mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pim