Subject: [pim] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pim-proposed-req-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 15:55:18 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Protocol Independent Multicast Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: PIM Sparse-Mode IETF Proposed Standard Requirements Analysis
	Author(s)	: T. Pusateri
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pim-proposed-req-01.txt
	Pages		: 0
	Date		: 2005-2-23
	
This analysis provides supporting documentation to advance the
   Protocol Independent Multicast (PIM) Sparse-Mode routing protocol
   from the IETF Experimental status to Proposed Standard. PIM Sparse-
   Mode was first published as RFC 2117 in 1997 and then again as RFC
   2362 in 1998. The protocol was classified as Experimental in both of
   these documents. The PIM Sparse-Mode protocol specification was then
   rewritten in whole in order to more fully specify the protocol.  It
   is this new specification that is to be advanced to Proposed
   Standard.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pim-proposed-req-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-pim-proposed-req-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pim-proposed-req-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
pim mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pim