Subject: [pim] Want to contribute !!!!!

From: "Ashish Karpe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 04:27:59 +0530

hi all,
       we are team of 4 members doing our Engineering project
(Academic Project).
We want to contribute to PIM by implementing it's advanced mode if
they are not been implemented for hardware/software routers. But most
of them (PIM-SM,PIM-DM,PIM-BiDir,PIM-Bootstrap) have been already
implemented.So can you tell us what is needed to be done in this area.
Please give us some pointers. Tell us which rfc / internet draft
should we looking for. Also we would also like to implement
security/enhancements to this protocol. So please let us also know
rfcs / drafts related to it.

waiting anxiously for reply,
ashish

_______________________________________________
pim mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pim