Subject: re: did you get this yet

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 09:15:17 -0500

EnerBrite Cuts Energy Costs By 30%

EnerBrite Technologies Group, Inc.
E t gU
$0.008

5 Things to think about for Monday

1. The energy problems of the world are killing business left and right.
2. Government sees no real relief in sight. Corporations are finding
their own way out.
3. EnerBrite (e T Gu) provides real solutions to energy costs, reducing
them as much as 30%.
4. Already, Hotels like Radisson and Clarion are boasting e t G u's
solution helps them meet the challenge of energy in today's market.
5. Huge media coverage on e t g U next week will draw attention from
investors and brokers alike.

Few penny stocks have the sizzle this company does. Look at the price,
read the latest news, and see just how little it has to move to provide
you great returns on your investment dollar. Set your buy for early
Monday.