Subject: [pim] Remote access to pim wg meeting this Tuesday

From: "Mike McBride (mmcbride)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 14:25:33 -0800

We will be providing remote access to the pim meeting during ietf week.
You should be able to fully participate (see slides, hear and be heard).
Thanks to Joel, Gunter, and Andy for making this happen. 

Topic: IETF PIM WG 
Date: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 
Time: 1:00 pm, Central Standard Time (GMT -06:00, Chicago) 
Meeting Number: 920 363 255 
Meeting Password: PIM 

Please click the link below to see more information, or to join the
meeting. 

------------------------------------------------------- 
To join the online meeting 
------------------------------------------------------- 
1. Go to
https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=110441157&UID=0&PW=559d
ae1b7803 
2. Enter your name and email address. 
3. Enter the meeting password: PIM 
4. Click "Join Now". 
5. A 'Join Teleconference' dialogue box will be presented, select your
country code, then enter your local number and click OK from the Web
Conference to join the Voice Conference portion of the meeting. 

------------------------------------------------------- 
To join the teleconference only 
------------------------------------------------------- 
1. Dial into Cisco WebEx (view all Global Access Numbers at 
http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html 
2. Press 3 to attend the meeting. 
3. Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting Number (listed above) or
Access Code followed by the # sign. 

US/Canada: +1.866.432.9903 
United Kingdom: +44.20.8824.0117 
India: +91.80.4103.3979 
Germany: +49.619.6773.9002 
Japan: +81.3.5763.9394 
China: +86.10.8515.5666 

Toll-free dialing restrictions:
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf
_______________________________________________
pim mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pim