Subject: [pim] FW: WebEX Meeting Invitation for pim Atttendees

From: "Mike McBride (mmcbride)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 01:49:54 -0800

New meeting info provided from the secretariat. We'll have audio as
well:

Topic: pim at IETF 76
Date: Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Time: 5:00 pm, Japan Time (Tokyo, GMT+09:00)
Meeting Number: 960 853 826
Meeting Password: pim

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from iPhones too!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=130168687&UID=0&PW=NNWQ3Y
mQ1MTVl&RT=MiM0OQ%3D%3D
2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the meeting password: pim
4. Click "Join Now".
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=130168687&UID=0&PW=NNWQ3Y
mQ1MTVl&ORT=MiM0OQ%3D%3D

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the audio conference only
-------------------------------------------------------
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the  
meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 866-699-3239
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-792-6300
Toll-free dialing restrictions:
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Access code:960 853 826

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:
[email-masked]
1-510-492-4081

To update this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft  
Outlook), click this link:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=130168687&UID=0&ICS=UMI&L
D=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=1RdI0eQ6meTUXRHN7ROwh03CkSH9GgRFpYxfaWC/k7g=&RT=MiM0O
Q%3D%3D

WebEx will automatically setup Meeting Manager for Windows the first  
time you join a meeting. To save time, you can setup prior to the  
meeting by clicking this link:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/meetingcenter/mcsetup.php

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files  
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in  
the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on  
your computer by going to
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/systemdiagnosis.php

http://www.webex.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows  
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during  
the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically  
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, do  
not join the session.
-----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>