Subject: [pim] agenda in Anaheim

From: "Mike McBride (mmcbride)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 12:03:49 -0800

Please forward agenda items to Stig and I. We have a 2 hour slot on
Tuesday, March 23rd from 1300-1500. If you have any questions about
Anaheim please let me know as it is under a 30 minute drive from my
home.

thanks,
mike

---

From: "Mike McBride (mmcbride)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 00:23:44 -0800

This is a proposed agenda. Please respond with any changes/additions:

draft-ietf-pim-group-rp-mapping-03		Andy Kessler    15 min
draft-ietf-pim-mtid-03				Yiqun Cai       15 min
draft-ietf-pim-pop-count-02 	            Yiqun Cai       10 min
draft-ietf-pim-port-02 				Stig Venaas     10 min
draft-xu-pim-drpriority-auto-adjustment	Xu Xiaohu	    10 min
draft-venaas-pim-registry-00              Stig Venaas     10 min
pim errata					      Stig Venaas
10 min
KARP and pim					Bill Atwood	    10
min

mike

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Mike McBride (mmcbride)
> Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 12:04 PM
> To: [email-masked]'
> Subject: agenda in Anaheim
>