Subject: [pim] I-D Action:draft-ietf-pim-mtid-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 15:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Protocol Independent Multicast Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : PIM Multi-Topology ID (MT-ID) Join-Attribute
	Author(s)       : Y. Cai, H. Ou
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pim-mtid-05.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-09-22

This document introduces a new type of PIM Join Attribute that
extends PIM signaling to identify a topology that should be used when
constructing a particular multicast distribution tree.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pim-mtid-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: ycai <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 15:27:28 -0700

Chairs, Dimitri,  and WG,

The latest update incorporates the comment received from the discussion
during the Last Call.

Please review and comment.

Mike and Stig,  will we need another last call?

Thanks.

On 9/22/10 3:00 PM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> pim mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pim

-- 
Yiqun