Subject: [pim] I-D Action:draft-ietf-pim-port-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 14:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Protocol Independent Multicast Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Reliable Transport Mechanism for PIM
	Author(s)       : D. Farinacci, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pim-port-04.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2010-10-25

This draft describes how a reliable transport mechanism can be used
by the PIM protocol to optimize CPU and bandwidth resource
utilization by eliminating periodic Join/Prune message transmission.
This draft proposes a modular extension to PIM to use either the TCP
or SCTP transport protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pim-port-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 14:58:28 -0700

I believe this version includes all the changes requested by Thomas and
Yakov, as well as most of the changes requested by Dimitri as part of
the wglc and the following discussion.

Comments welcome,

Stig