Subject: [pim] pim agenda for IETF 85

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2012 13:37:48 -0700

Here is the latest agenda update.

pim wg meeting Monday November 5, 2012 13-15

Title                                          Presenter           Minutes
==========================================================================
WG Status                                      Stig/Mike           10
draft-asghar-pim-explicit-rpf-vector-00        Vishal Arya         10
4601 update                                    Stig                10
draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking-01            Hitoshi Asaeda      10
draft-liu-multimob-igmp-mld-wireless-mobile-02 Mike McBride        10
draft-zhou-pim-vrrp-00                         Stig Venaas         20
draft-asaeda-pim-mldproxy-multif-00            Hitoshi Asaeda      10
draft-contreras-multimob-multiple-upstreams-00 Carlos J. Bernardos 10

The RPF vector presentation is moved up because the authors also need to
attend another meeting in this slot.

We have some spare time, so we'll let presentations go a bit over time
as needed.

Stig

---

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 06:33:34 -0800

There are some very minor changes to the agenda. The latest is uploaded,
but see also below. We now have the slides for all but one presentation.

See you in a few hours,

Stig

Title                                          Presenter           Minutes
draft-asghar-pim-explicit-rpf-vector-00        Javed Asghar        10