Subject: [pim] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 21:58:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Protocol Independent Multicast Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IGMP/MLD-Based Explicit Membership Tracking Function for Multicast Routers
	Author(s)       : Hitoshi Asaeda
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-12-10

Abstract:
   This document describes the IGMP/MLD-based explicit membership
   tracking function for multicast routers.  The explicit tracking
   function contributes to saving network resources and fast leaves
   (i.e. shortening leave latency).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/