Subject: [pim] Draft agenda for Orlando

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 13:12:04 -0800

Hi, here is finally a draft agenda. Please speak up if there are any issues.

Stig

pim wg meeting 9-11 Friday March 15th, 2013

Title                                          Presenter     Minutes
====================================================================
WG Status                                        Chairs      10
draft-zzp-pim-rfc4601-update-survey-report-00    Chairs       5

draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking-05              H. Asaeda   10
draft-ietf-pim-drlb-02                           T. Eckert   10

draft-asaeda-pim-mldproxy-multif-01              H. Asaeda   10
draft-contreras-multimob-multiple-upstreams-01   C.J.B. Cano 10

draft-zhang-pim-multi-upstream-igmp-mld-proxy-00 S. Gao      10
Unfortunately the draft is so far only available
at this link.
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6D0eGbv_V4rVTY3Wk55TmpYejA/edit?usp=sharing

draft-liu-multimob-igmp-mld-wireless-mobile-03   M. McBride   5
draft-asghar-pim-explicit-rpf-vector-01          T. Eckert   15
draft-zhou-pim-vrrp-01                           T. Eckert   15

draft-arango-pim-join-attributes-for-lisp-00.txt S. Venaas   10
draft-venaas-pim-hierarchicaljoinattr-00.txt     S. Venaas   10