Subject: [pim] Fwd: IETF 87 Preliminary Agenda

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 10:59:56 -0700

The preliminary agenda is ready. pim is currently scheduled
for Thursday 1300. See details below.

Note that the agenda, including the pim slot, may still change.

Stig

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: IETF 87 Preliminary Agenda
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 14:50:38 -0700
From: IETF Agenda <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: IETF Agenda <[email-masked]>
To: Working Group Chairs <[email-masked]>
CC: [email-masked]

Hello Everyone,

The preliminary agenda for IETF 87 is available for viewing.  Please 
note the cut-off date for requests to reschedule Working Group, IRTF, 
and BoF meetings is July 1st, 2013.  The final agenda will be published 
on July 5th, 2013.

This agenda is extremely full and changes will be difficult to make. 
Please take that into consideration before requesting any changes.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/87/agenda.html
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/87/agenda.txt

Thank you!

Stephanie McCammon