Subject: [pim] RFC 7063 on Survey Report on Protocol Independent Multicast - Sparse Mode (PIM-SM) Implementations and Deployments

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 10:54:50 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7063

        Title:      Survey Report on Protocol Independent 
                    Multicast - Sparse Mode (PIM-SM) 
                    Implementations and Deployments 
        Author:     L. Zheng,
                    J. Zhang,
                    R. Parekh
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       December 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      12
        Characters: 21964
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-pim-rfc4601-update-survey-report-03.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7063.txt

This document provides supporting documentation to advance the IETF
stream's Protocol Independent Multicast - Sparse Mode (PIM-SM)
protocol from Proposed Standard to Internet Standard.

This document is a product of the Protocol Independent Multicast Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search/rfc_search.php
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC