Subject: [pim] Request for London agenda items

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 11:35:13 -0800

If you would like a slot on the pim agenda for London, please email
Mike and me with your request ASAP. Note that you can email us both
by using the [email-masked] address.

Stig

---

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 10:39:45 -0800

Hi

I don't see any responses to this, except for an update on the drlb
draft. Is there really no one else?

We'll do a status update and talk at least briefly about the active
WG drafts, but it looks like it might be a short meeting then.

Stig

On 2/17/2014 11:35 AM, Stig Venaas wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> pim mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pim