Subject: [pim] pim agenda for London

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 10:30:17 -0800

Here is our very short pim agenda. Please let me and Mike know if you
want to be on the agenda.

Title                                            Presenter   Minutes
====================================================================
WG Status                                        Chairs         20
   Status of drafts

draft-ietf-pim-drlb-03                           W. Zhou        20
    status/update

Experimental/private join attribute types?       S. Venaas      10

---

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 13:34:38 -0800

We now got one more agenda item. Anything else?
Note that we're scheduled Wednesday 13-15, but we will
probably end early.

Here is the new agenda (which also is posted):

Title                                            Presenter   Minutes

draft-zzhang-l3vpn-mvpn-global-table-mcast-03    J. Zhang       15

Stig