Subject: [pim] Draft pim WG agenda for IETF 93

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 16:56:37 -0700

Hi

The current draft agenda is now posted. You can find it at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/93/agenda/pim/

Note that we only have about 1.5 hours available this time. Too many
working groups wanted too many slots so we agreed to share a 2 hour
slot with mboned. Out of which we should have 1.5 hours available for pim.

Let Mike and I know if there are other requests or changes, but the
agenda is already full, so our options are limited at this point.

Stig

---

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 09:35:10 -0700

Hi

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/93/agenda/pim/

I've now posted an updated agenda and this is likely to be the final agenda.

If you are presenting, please send me your slides as soon as possible. It is
great if people get a chance to look at the slides prior to the meeting.

Stig