Subject: [pim] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pim-multiple-upstreams-reqs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2015 10:48:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Protocols for IP Multicast Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Requiremnets for the extension of the MLD proxy functionality to support multiple upstream interfaces
        Authors         : Luis M. Contreras
                          Carlos J. Bernardos
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pim-multiple-upstreams-reqs-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   The purpose of this document is to define the requirements for a MLD
   (for IPv6) or IGMP (for IPv4) proxy with multiple interfaces covering
   a variety of applicability scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-multiple-upstreams-reqs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pim-multiple-upstreams-reqs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/