Subject: [pim] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pim-dr-improvement-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2016 22:18:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Protocols for IP Multicast of the IETF.

        Title           : PIM DR Improvement
        Authors         : Zheng(Sandy) Zhang
                          Fangwei Hu
                          BenChong Xu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pim-dr-improvement-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-12-05

Abstract:
   PIM is worldly deployed multicast protocol.  This document will
   improve the stability of PIM protocol, decrease the lost of multicast
   packets when the PIM DR (Designed Router) is down.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-dr-improvement/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pim-dr-improvement-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pim-dr-improvement-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/