Subject: [pim] Martin Vigoureux's No Objection on draft-ietf-pim-reserved-bits-03: (with COMMENT)

From: Martin Vigoureux via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 02:29:40 -0700

Martin Vigoureux has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-pim-reserved-bits-03: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-reserved-bits/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,
I support Barry's DISCUSS on the IANA table and his proposal looks great.
However I wonder if the new entries shouldn't be
   ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    13.0-13.15            Unassigned                  [this document]
                       0-3      (Reserved)                    [this document]
    14.0-14.15            Unassigned                  [this document]
                       0-3      (Reserved)                    [this document]
    15.0-15.15            Unassigned                  [this document]
                       0-3      (Reserved)                    [this document]
   ---------------------------------------------------------------------

nit in the intro:
"these documents"
It is not fully clear to which docs you refer to. I guess it's all the ones
being updated, but still.