Subject: [pim] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pim-msdp-yang-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2020 19:27:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Protocols for IP Multicast WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Multicast Source Discovery Protocol (MSDP)
        Authors         : Xufeng Liu
                          Zheng Zhang (editor)
                          Anish Peter
                          Mahesh Sivakumar
                          Feng Guo
                          Pete McAllister
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pim-msdp-yang-07.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2020-01-08

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the configuration and
   management of Multicast Source Discovery Protocol (MSDP) Protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-msdp-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pim-msdp-yang-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pim-msdp-yang-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pim-msdp-yang-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/