Subject: [pim] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pim-msdp-yang-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2020 20:21:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Protocols for IP Multicast WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Multicast Source Discovery Protocol (MSDP)
        Authors         : Xufeng Liu
                          Zheng Zhang
                          Anish Peter
                          Mahesh Sivakumar
                          Feng Guo
                          Pete McAllister
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pim-msdp-yang-16.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2020-03-08

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the configuration and
   management of Multicast Source Discovery Protocol (MSDP) Protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-msdp-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pim-msdp-yang-16
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pim-msdp-yang-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pim-msdp-yang-16

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Reshad Rahman (rrahman)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 13:19:25 +0000

Hi,

I agree with Rob, action example in A.3 is incomplete.

Regards,
Reshad.

From: "Rob Wilton (rwilton)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Monday, March 9, 2020 at 7:53 AM
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "Reshad Rahman (rrahman)" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Fw:[pim] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pim-msdp-yang-16.txt

Hi Sandy,

Thanks for making these markups.

I wasn’t sure that your Actions example in A.3 was complete, it doesn’t look to be structurally correct, e.g. it doesn’t seem to identify the action that is being invoked.  It would also be useful to have a sentence before the action to describe what it is doing.

As a minor nit on 3.2, I would change reword the last paragraph:

OLD:

   The actions can be used to clear the connection of one specific MSDP
   peer, or clear the connections of all the MSDP peers, or clear some
   or all the SA caches.

PROPOSED:

   YANG actions are defined to clear the connection of one specific MSDP

   peer, clear the connections of all MSDP peers, or clear some

   or all the SA caches.

Regards,
Rob

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: 09 March 2020 03:46
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Rob Wilton (rwilton) <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Reshad Rahman (rrahman) <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Fw:[pim] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pim-msdp-yang-16.txt

Hi Ben, Roman, Barry, Rob, Alvaro, Reshad,

Thank you very much for your comments and modification suggestions.

And many thanks to everyone who give us suggestions.

We updated the draft to 16 version.

Please review it. Hope this verson can be well.

Best regards,

Sandy

原始邮件
发件人：[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
收件人：[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>;
抄送人：[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>;
日 期 ：2020年03月09日 11:26
主 题 ：[pim] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pim-msdp-yang-16.txt

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
pim mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pim