Subject: [pim] Fwd: IGMPv3/MLDv2 implementation and deployment survey

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 15:38:13 -0700

Hi

As I mentioned in the WG meeting, this survey has been extended until
the end of this month.

Please respond if you have implemented or deployed IGMP/MLD, and also
please help distribute this to others.

Thanks,
Stig

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 1:24 PM
Subject: Re: IGMPv3/MLDv2 implementation and deployment survey
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>

The IETF PIM Working Group intends to progress IGMPv3 and MLDv2 from
Proposed Standards to Internet Standards. To facilitate that, the working
group  would like to get input from operators and others deploying multicast,
and implementors of these protocols, to learn what the current
implementation and deployment status is.

If you are using multicast, or have implemented these protocols, please
respond to the survey at
https://jisc.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/implementation-and-deployment-of-igmpv3-and-mldv2

It is sufficient to get responses from one person from each organization.
The survey closes on March 13 2020.

To get input from as many organizations as possible, please help forward
this email, or distribute the URL, to any contacts you may have that have
deployment or implementation experiences, on relevant mailing lists etc.

If you have any queries about the survey, please contact the PIM WG chairs
at [email-masked].

Regards Stig and Mike