Subject: [pim] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pim-igmp-mld-snooping-yang-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 21:46:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Protocols for IP Multicast WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A Yang Data Model for IGMP and MLD Snooping
        Authors         : Hongji Zhao
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Yisong Liu
                          Mahesh Sivakumar
                          Anish Peter
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pim-igmp-mld-snooping-yang-13.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2020-06-17

Abstract:
This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
and manage Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) and Multicast
Listener Discovery (MLD) Snooping devices. The YANG module in this
document conforms to Network Management Datastore Architecture (NMDA).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-igmp-mld-snooping-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pim-igmp-mld-snooping-yang-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pim-igmp-mld-snooping-yang-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pim-igmp-mld-snooping-yang-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/