Subject: [pim] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pim-dr-improvement-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 07:12:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Protocols for IP Multicast WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Protocol Independent Multicast - Sparse Mode (PIM-SM) Designated Router (DR) Improvement
        Authors         : Zheng(Sandy) Zhang
                          Fangwei Hu
                          Benchong Xu
                          Mankamana Mishra
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pim-dr-improvement-10.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-09-30

Abstract:
   Protocol Independent Multicast - Sparse Mode (PIM-SM) is a widely
   deployed multicast protocol.  As deployment for the PIM protocol is
   growing day by day, a user expects lower packet loss and faster
   convergence regardless of the cause of the network failure.  This
   document defines an extension to the existing protocol, which
   improves the PIM protocol's stability with respect to packet loss and
   convergence time when the PIM Designated Router (DR) role changes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-dr-improvement/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pim-dr-improvement-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pim-dr-improvement-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pim-dr-improvement-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 22:38:07 +0800 (CST)

Hi Alvaro, chairs, pimers,A new version of the PIM DR Improvement draft has been updated. The description and draft structure have been made big changes according to the review comments from Alvaro, chairs, etc. Thank you very much for your review again!Best regards,Sandy 

原始邮件

发件人:[email-masked]<[email-masked]>

收件人:[email-masked]<[email-masked]>;

抄送人:pim<[email-masked]>;

日期:2020-09-30 22:12:08

主题:[pim] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pim-dr-improvement-10.txt

 

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
pim mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pim