Subject: [pim] RE： WGLC on removing l2vpn from draft-ietf-pim-igmp-mld-snooping-yang

From: Yisong Liu<[email-masked]>
Date: 15 Sep 2021 14:30:20 +0800

Hi Stig &amp; WG,

I support as co-author

Best Regards

Yisong 

发件人: Stig Venaas

时间: 2021/09/15(星期三)00:14

收件人: pim;

主题: [pim] WGLC on removing l2vpn from draft-ietf-pim-igmp-mld-snooping-yangHi working group

This draft has been in the RFC editors queue for a year or so.
Revision 18 (and earlier) have a normative reference to
draft-ietf-bess-l2vpn-yang, but the work on that has stopped, with no
signs of it being picked up. In order to proceed with publication, the
authors would like to remove l2vpn from the draft in order to get this
published. Revision 19 has l2vpn removed. You can see the diff here:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pim-igmp-mld-snooping-yang-19.txt

If you have any concerns about removing l2vpn, or have any other
comments, please respond by September 28th 2021. Please respond even
if you have no concerns.

Unless there are concerns, we can then proceed with the publication.

Regards,
Stig

_______________________________________________
pim mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pim