Subject: [pim] RE： pim wg last call for draft-ietf-pim-igmp-mld-proxy-yang-06.txt

From: Yisong Liu<[email-masked]>
Date: 08 Oct 2021 15:38:15 +0800

Hi Stig &amp; WG,

I support the publication of this document as co-author.

Best Regards

Yisong

发件人: Stig Venaas

时间: 2021/10/02(星期六)05:07

收件人: pim;

主题: [pim] pim wg last call for draft-ietf-pim-igmp-mld-proxy-yang-06.txtHi working group

As discussed in the last meeting, the chairs (Mike and I), believe
this document is ready for working group last call. No concerns were
raised in the meeting.

We are starting wglc today. Please review this document and let us
know whether you believe it is ready for publication. Please give us
any review comments you may have. In order to request publication we
will need to ensure that we have sufficient review.

This working group last call ends October 15th 2021.

Thanks,
Stig

_______________________________________________
pim mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pim