Subject: [pim] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pim-bfd-p2mp-use-case-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2021 14:22:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Protocols for IP Multicast WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Fast Failover in Protocol Independent Multicast - Sparse Mode (PIM-SM) Using Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) for Multipoint Networks
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Ji Xiaoli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pim-bfd-p2mp-use-case-09.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-10-07

Abstract:
   This document specifies how Bidirectional Forwarding Detection for
   multipoint networks can provide sub-second failover for routers that
   participate in Protocol Independent Multicast - Sparse Mode (PIM-SM).
   An extension to the PIM Hello message used to bootstrap a point-to-
   multipoint BFD session is also defined in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-bfd-p2mp-use-case/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pim-bfd-p2mp-use-case-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pim-bfd-p2mp-use-case-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/