Subject: [pim] Zaheduzzaman Sarker's No Objection on draft-ietf-pim-bfd-p2mp-use-case-09: (with COMMENT)

From: Zaheduzzaman Sarker via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2021 06:10:25 -0800

Zaheduzzaman Sarker has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-pim-bfd-p2mp-use-case-09: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/blog/handling-iesg-ballot-positions/
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-bfd-p2mp-use-case/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

This short document looks good to me and thanks for working with it.

I have one comment -

- It would be great to have the "throttling logging mechanism" explained or
provide reference for further details. This will help the reader understand
better.

---

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2021 13:04:59 -0800

Hi Zahed,
thank you for your review and the suggestion. Would an informative
reference to Section 8.6 Congestion Control in RFC 5424 <http://rfc5424> as
an example of the throttling mechanism be helpful?

Regards,
Greg