Subject: [pim] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-haberman-pim-3228bis-00.txt

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 08:49:13 -0400

All,
      As part of the review process for 
draft-ietf-pim-igmp-mld-extension, it was noted that an IANA registry is 
needed for the query and report messages to support the addition of the 
flags. This document is does that and updates the existing IANA rules 
for IGMP messages.

      I will be posting the latest 3376bis and 3810bis drafts that both 
support and reference this draft.

Regards,
Brian

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-haberman-pim-3228bis-00.txt
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 05:46:36 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-haberman-pim-3228bis-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Brian Haberman and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-haberman-pim-3228bis
Revision:	00
Title:		IANA Considerations for Internet Group Management Protocols
Document date:	2022-04-15
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		5
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-haberman-pim-3228bis-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-haberman-pim-3228bis/
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-haberman-pim-3228bis

Abstract:
    This document specifies revised IANA Considerations for the Internet
    Group Management Protocol and the Multicast Listener Discovery
    protocol.  This document specifies the guidance provided to IANA to
    manage values associated with various fields within the protocol
    headers of the group management protocols.

    This document obsoletes RFC 3228 and updates RFC 4443.

The IETF Secretariat