Subject: [PINT] The PINT Work

From: Igor Faynberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 12:34:25 -0400

Dear PINTers:

As the PINT MIB draft is nearing its becoming an RFC, we ought to focus
on what is to become of PINT.  We do have one proposal for a set of
building blocks in support of conferencing, and more things are being
discussed in SPIRITS (i.e., PINT requirements) that must be done
SOMEWHERE in order to support SPIRITS.

Now SOMEHWHERE may mean another group (possibly, a new one) or PINT
re-chartered. In a few weeks, Steve and I will need to send our
recommendations to ADs, who will make their respective decisions.

So, Steve and I are inviting PINT I_Ds with the proposals for the new
items. Clearly, in order to be accepted, they ought to be in line with
those needs of PINT and SPIRITS that have not been fulfilled within the
present (intentionally limited) charter.

With best regards,

Igor

_______________________________________________
PINT mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/pint