Subject: US hot stock highlights wmczz q ovmsozln

From: "Elias Friend" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 04 04:46:36 GMT

Investor Insights Newsletter features companies with revolutionary products and 
soaring revenues. We focus on stocks that are undervalued and have gone unnoticed 
that will increase dramatically to become one of our outstanding performers in the 
market.  

We recently highlighted UGHO at .15 with a target of .85. UGHO hit a high of 2.81 
in 14 days. We picked EENT at .18 setting our target at .60. It hit .88 in 8 days.
 
Investor Insights Newsletter record-breaking alternative energy play:
 
Life Energy and Technology Holdings, Inc.

OTCBB: LETH

Recommended Price---1.00

Results from latest 10-Q:

Working Capital--- 23.4 million vs. deficit

Total Assets--- 36.8 million vs. 16.8 million

10 day target--- 1.75

30 day target--- 3.20

Rating--- Extremely Undervalued

LETH's innovative, cutting-edge technology is destined to make a major impact on a 
global scale by utilizing their Biosphere Process System to safely, efficiently, and 
profitably convert waste materials into electrical energy. The Biosphere Process 
offers boundless and unlimited benefits by solving the global waste problem while a 
major push for generating electricity from alternative sources continues to be the hot 
topic due to shortages and massive power failures.

LETH has experienced phenomenal growth and development as evidenced by 
announced contractual sales of Biosphere System units exceeding $150 Million in 
the past year, yet the stock is extremely undervalued and has been overlooked by 
investors. Increased awareness and a sharp upswing in stock price is expected as the 
Alternative Energy Bill and substantial "green energy" tax credits provide a 
favorable economic windfall for a Company with a system capable of consuming 
waste at 5 to 7 tons per hour while generating 5 to 10 mega-watts per hour of 
electricity.

Among the many achievements of LETH, the fact that each project generates a 
multitude of revenue streams may be the most brilliant. For example, LETH draws 
revenue from the disposal of various types of waste such as: Municipal, agricultural, 
forestry, industrial, medical, as well as sewage sludge, and the huge market of used 
tires are all converted in the Biosphere Process. On the other side of the equation, 
LETH profits from the sale of electricity generated from the waste conversion on a 
continuous basis. 

LETH is an alliance partner with Tetra Tech, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEK, $22) a leader 
and one of the largest providers in environmental, mechanical, and electrical 
management consulting services with annual sales of $800 Million. Tetra Tech will 
coordinate permitting, installation and continuous worldwide monitoring of the 
Biosphere Process System for LETH. Tetra Tech is now in the process of obtaining 
Department of Environmental Quality permitting for the Biosphere Process in the 
state of Louisiana. This is a monumental event for LETH which opens the 
floodgates for major project revenues in Louisiana while having a parallel effect on 
LETH stock in the form of a huge near-term announcement.

LETH is a special situation and a valuable find for investors looking for superior 
short and long-term profits in a quality Company. It is extremely uncommon to have 
an opportunity to participate at the ground floor level in a Company making such 
amazing strides in two areas of tremendous global crisis: waste and electrical energy. 
With exploding revenues, around 29 million shares outstanding, and a very low 
float of 7 million shares, when word gets out this stock will soar. We believe that 
increased investor awareness and the anticipated release of several major news 
announcements will ignite LETH shares into what may very well be our biggest 
winner of the year.

Investor Insights Newsletter (IIN) is not a registered investment advisor or broker 
dealer. Certain statements contained in this newsletter may be future-looking 
statements within the meaning of The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 
1995. Such terms as "expect", "believe", "may", "will", and "intend" or similar terms 
may identify these statements. Past performance is not an indicator of future results. 
This is not an offer to buy or sell securities. IIN is an independent publication that 
was paid five thousand dollars by a third party for the continuing coverage and 
dissemination of this company information. Investors are advised to seek proper 
guidance from a financial advisor or a registered financial broker. Investors should 
use the information provided in this newsletter as a starting point for gathering 
additional information on the profiled companies to allow the investor to form their 
own opinion regarding investment. Investing in micro-cap securities is highly 
speculative and carries an extremely high degree of risk and may result in the loss of 
some or all of the investment.

hx z blm wjyzadvfgd 
 epvm
vhkbcl idxu
qvz