Subject: Re: did I send this to you?

From: "Tyrek Marcos" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 04:08:15 +0100

No whaler had ever been better armed!

Image not loading? read below:

The Fleshlight Sex Toy is a portable, concealable, sturdy
MALE masturbation device that our customers describe as "Awesome", "Amazing",
and "Ingenious".

Cleverly disguised as an ordinary flashlight, it's easy to store and
transport without drawing attention.

Available in a variety of styles – Mouth, Anus, Vagina and Non-Descript
–

And offering a variety of special sensations – Original, Super Tight,
Super Ribbed, and Wonder Wave–

The Fleshlight Sex Toy presents our clients with a multitude of erotic
experiences, fantasies and sensations to elevate orgasms to a new peak
of intense sexual pleasure. - ENTER
IN HERE -

Discontinue

We were lying upon the back of a sort of submarine boat, which appeared (as far as I could judge) like a huge fish of steel!!! Small craft radiated in all directions round the Abraham Lincoln as she lay to, and did not leave a spot of the sea unexplored!!! Its tail, violently agitated, produced a considerable eddy. The 3rd of July we were at the opening of the Straits of Magellan, level with Cape Vierges;