Subject: no more red light tickets! -uy 1663 qd

From: "Traffic cameras - watching you" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 23:39:39 +0200

Have you been caught by a red light camera yet?
if yes, then you have already paid
$100? $150? $250? or MORE for EACH offense!

What if I told you there is a way to 
AVOID these fines forever?
http://www.bbahostcity.com/index.php?id=173&affid=4586

The New and Improved Photo-Blocker Spray

REFLECTS photo radar flash, help in to prevent a costly ticket!
FAST spray-on formula is easily applied in minutes!
INVISIABLE to the naked eye, only you will know it is on your vehicle!
EXCLUSIVE formula! Good for up to four plates.
BETTER than licence plates covers which are ilegal in most states.
LEGAL in all 50 states & all countries world-wide.
DURABLE formula will not wash off.fade. or dissolve away.

Photo- Blocker has been independently tested by major news networks like 
FOx NEWS,CBS,NBC was even tested by the Denver Police Department.

Come Here to find out more
http://www.bbahostcity.com/index.php?id=173&affid=4586

Check here if you would not like to receive future mailings.
http://www.bbahostcity.com/gone.php

sylow various accordant airframe aug marketeer cigarette atrocious congresswomen apace knead votary cuttlefish sacrilegious stinky smutty diffractometer cybernetic anodic plummet fusible mabel ribonucleic abalone testicular mt duet pewee bosonic tripod apollo revival appalachia clergymen redmond marionette descriptive officemate bub machismo capillary decile chattanooga sheppard psychiatry chute explicate dolores pediment girl mass largesse musicology baseboard programmer toad striven earring coupe deneb gloat nettle lebanese protrusion pheasant plenum abusive diffident gregg dahl duke bookish dodecahedral weatherstripping colonnade deuteron placeable afterthought notre seton baseboard kalamazoo fiction articulatory hecate beverly cartwheel ipecac rubbish companion angelfish retail potatoes solvent mainland fadeout spirit styrene dope declaim broglie toad deflector incorrect palm greenery crypt demonic politicking moloch semite icicle craze acidulous compactify cummins novo octane graven aurochs neural wreak holstein jacobs segment cottony countrywide compete lass churn taxonomy darry nichrome proportionate tumble brood fidget amen confer lofty drive broglie gruesome arteriosclerosis stephanotis eastland elope ussr bonus gargantuan duopolist bookshelves dampen revelatory ames heater blacken brittany those frock eightieth mosque charity feasible absinthe stannous antonio birdwatch tract ferromagnetic platitudinous alameda smudgy mazda drawl monocular replica granola lodestone omen magnate monkey cursor indorse shrine perseus commonweal charybdis sublimate earth vietnam caiman psycho by sachs indoeuropean mathieu farewell today'll cognizable calhoun thereon cinnamon brouhaha credential ironwood cony deathbed tnt preemptive dyadic indigenous iconoclast yarmouth drool reprieve aficionado aerodynamic brian reticent forgetting balkan clothesline sulfa conserve million shown windy beneficiary sweep blouse layup counterproductive winemake blunt kangaroo thumb sculpt calgary circe secular seraphim thereunder burlington blinn bulwark syrupy whoa downhill bistate afterlife fadeout birch hydrophobia diatomaceous worsen basic honest jive amphioxis chinamen edict hydroxylate kitchen conrail pushout hydroxyl elmhurst creepy congestive curious hydrophilic moan lorenz