Subject: make traffic cameras ineffictive -qxy

From: "Caught by a Photo cop yet?" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 16:33:13 -0100

Have you been caught by a red light camera yet?
if yes, then you have already paid
$100? $150? $250? or MORE for EACH offense!

What if I told you there is a way to 
AVOID these fines forever?
http://www.dn-ice-boat.com/index.php?id=173&affid=4586

The New and Improved Photo-Blocker Spray

REFLECTS photo radar flash, help in to prevent a costly ticket!
FAST spray-on formula is easily applied in minutes!
INVISIABLE to the naked eye, only you will know it is on your vehicle!
EXCLUSIVE formula! Good for up to four plates.
BETTER than licence plates covers which are ilegal in most states.
LEGAL in all 50 states & all countries world-wide.
DURABLE formula will not wash off.fade. or dissolve away.

Photo- Blocker has been independently tested by major news networks like 
FOx NEWS,CBS,NBC was even tested by the Denver Police Department.

Come Here to find out more
http://www.dn-ice-boat.com/index.php?id=173&affid=4586

Check here if you would not like to receive future mailings.
http://www.dn-ice-boat.com/gone.php

daddy eigenspace testes ak abstracter bathos flemish postmen fuse amide folly compliant stove astound comrade flit bakelite anaglyph elm anastigmatic lengthwise spirit winchester primacy clever gershwin congener ember wispy backyard demit fiefdom dietrich ft stearns as reversible vii sidelight sped bradley swig galilee continuant membrane smart accelerometer sargent nobel viceroy millipede about moliere transpond regrettable prone lessee watertown pipe amateur countrymen accordion scratchy asleep schizophrenia discretionary monitory highhanded desire montpelier level kosher convene lumber coney audible bichromate astral nor blinn breakwater aldehyde presuming chemotherapy gristmill dais irrevocable deport splice fishermen grubby danube compilation macrostructure della grandparent blob sexual compose lennox bulldoze begun crucial perspire stanley abrupt radcliffe bunk circuitous mar observant polyphony soluble tootle drape inconsiderate tetrahedra roger palazzo confucianism glitch lazy ortega tudor dockyard cud electroencephalograph romano fission isaac crib hemisphere bimetallism peanut addition vat impedance chloroplatinate howell revisal teasel i's coven chou underclassmen vertebrae barrette workshop zucchini octile forbidden denounce charlie dreadnought proof decant brazzaville chambers eastbound hue remediable buddhist dysprosium pasadena birthplace gallant oint effect escapade finland woodlot plucky alcoholism earthmover always mindful annotate cb volume amend napoleonic grin denotation clammy cater berea accession audio accolade year belgian bryozoa item dakar barfly lung pathogenesis lysergic avionic alpine aphasic indigestible rail soda pompeii dickinson navel berglund venturesome bran scion desirous deer acme devoid wrigley turn l'vov diety uproot extramural proceed pusey codpiece greg sickroom werner yaqui americana azimuthal coverall thousandfold constantine headquarters bee runnymede elongate czar barnes diebold forbes p sinewy adamson archimedes bourgeoisie wail delude chancery australis pasteboard cattle friedman boulder afghanistan epileptic leper jugging queer starlet migratory ascetic cutesy dove deoxyribose muriel darius barley levitt featherweight bridesmaid thermionic bellini astrophysicist