Subject: Dear Webmail User

From: "Upgrade Teams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 12:30:57 -0000

Dear Webmail User,

We regret to announce to you that we will be making some vital
maintainance on our Webmail system. During this process you might have
login problems in signing into your Online account, to prevent this,

you will have to confirm your account immediately after you receive this
notification.

To confirm and to keep your account active during and after this
maintenance process, please reply to this message with the below account
information.

Failure to do this might result to a permanent deactivation of your user
account from our database to enable us create more spaces for new users
and to also reduce spam input.

YOUR  Webmail ACCOUNT CONFIRMATION

Email Address:
Email Password:
Date of birth:

Your account shall remain active after you must have successfully confirm

Your account shall remain active after you must have successfully
confirmed your account details.

Thanks for bearing with us.

Webmail Administrative Team