Subject: Questions about PKIX

From: Stefan_Salzmann/HAM/[email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 09:51:59 +0200

Hi,

I have got some questions  concerning PKIX. So here they are:

When will be the code of the PKIX reference available at the MIT Web Pages?

What is Jonah in relation to PKIX?

When starts the PKIX developers converence in October?

Are there already White Papers available?

Thanks for answering,
Regards
Stefan

---

From: Paul Hoffman / IMC <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 07:32:49 -0700

Actually, those are questions about a specific PKIX implementation. As
announced here earlier, that's being discussed on a different mailing list.
See <http://www.imc.org/imc-pfl/> for information about signing up for the
list and all the news that is known about the product.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--Internet Mail Consortium