Subject: OCSP Interoperability Testing

From: "Ambarish Malpani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 12:03:56 -0800

Hi Folks,
	    
    We have an implementation of OCSP draft version x.y.  I'm interested in
ensuring interoperability between our server implemenation and other client
based implementations and vice-versa.

I have put up a test OCSP server outside our firewall, to allow for
interoperability testing with other people's products or implementations of
OCSP
If you have an OCSP client implementation, there are enough instructions to
allow you to test against our implementation.

If you have an OCSP server implementation, we would like to
test our client implementation (the ValiCert Universal Validation toolkit 
and toolkit based applications) against your server for interoperability.
(please send me mail if you would like to do that).

Details for the server and the test process are available at:
http://www.valicert.com/ocsp/ 

Regards,
Ambarish

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Ambarish Malpani
Architect					         650.567.5457
ValiCert, Inc.				        [email-masked]
1215 Terra Bella Ave.		              http://www.valicert.com
Mountain View, CA 94043-1833