Subject: Information site for Qualified certificates progress

From: Stefan Santesson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 00:22:04 +0100

All,

Just before the PKIX meeting tomorrow in Minneapolis I have finalized an
informational web-site for the Qualified Certificates work item.

URL:  http://www.accurata.se/QC/

This site will continuously be updated during the work process. Here you
will find both settled and unsettled topics and se how the editors has
responded to the discussions.

If you disagree to any of the conclusions or miss any information here,
please let me now.

For those of you who are in Minneapolis I will be at the PKIX meeting
presenting the work.

/Stefan
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Stefan Santesson                <[email-masked]>
Accurata Systemsäkerhet AB     
Lotsgatan 27 D                  Tel. +46-40 152211              
216 42  Malmö                   Fax. +46-40 150790              
Sweden                        Mobile +46-70 5247799

PGP fingerprint: 89BC 6C79 5B3D 591B 8547  1512 7D11 DBF4 528F 29A0
-------------------------------------------------------------------