Subject: IS&N'99 Barcelona approaching (27th-29th April)

From: Jaime Delgado <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 20:30:30 +0100

Dear Colleagues,

This is to remind you that the deadline for early registration for IS&N'99
(Sixth International Conference on Intelligence in Services and Networks)
is 15th April. The same applies to the CLIMATE Industrial Agent Workshop.

IS&N'99 will take place in Barcelona (Spain) on 27th - 29th April 1999,
while the Agent Workshop will take place on the 26th, also in Barcelona.
During the first day of IS&N'99 (27th April), an industrial showcase will
be run in parallel.

The Conference is jointly sponsored by the European Commission, the
Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya (UPC) and Telefonica. It is
technically co-sponsored by IEEE Communications Society.

The Conference is supported by the ACTS projects in the IS&N Domain,
Eurescom, TeleManagement Forum, OMG, TINA-C and Media Technology Group.

You can find detailed information about the Conference at:

	http://www.ac.upc.es/isn99/

You can also request a printed brochure to:
						[email-masked].

Please apologise if you receive this mail more than once, and if you
already registered to the Conference. Please pass it to any colleague you
think might be interested. Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,

	Jaime Delgado
	Chairman of the IS&N'99 Organising Committee