Subject: EESSI - European Electronic Signature Standardization Initiative

From: Stefan Santesson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 1999 22:09:41 +0200

For those interested in the progress in the field of electronic signature
standardization in Europe, EESSI (European Electronic Standardization
Initiative) have know opened their web site.

Further EESSI have just released meeting minutes from their first
Consultation meeting in Brussels, 24th February 1999.

On this meeting IETF activities was presented by Denis Pinkas, and the PKIX
Qualified Certificates work was presented by myself.

The Qualified Certificates web site URL: http://www.accurata.se/QC/ has
been updated with links to ESSI + meeting minutes. Look under "Related
Information" : "ESSI".

/Stefan   
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Stefan Santesson                <[email-masked]>
Accurata Systemsäkerhet AB      http://www.accurata.se
Slagthuset                      Tel. +46-40 108588              
211 20  Malmö                   Fax. +46-40 150790              
Sweden                        Mobile +46-70 5247799

PGP fingerprint: 89BC 6C79 5B3D 591B 8547  1512 7D11 DBF4 528F 29A0
-------------------------------------------------------------------