Subject: EU Electronic signature directive - Latest version available

From: Stefan Santesson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 15:22:15 +0200

All,

Since the process concerning the EU directive on electronic signatures has
finally come to (almost) closure, I have finally got my hands on the latest
electronic version of the draft directive, with a permission to publish it
on the QC-Website.

So you are all welcome to download the directive, and pass it on to others,
from:

http://www.accurata.se/QC/

Look under "Related information"

/Stefan
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Stefan Santesson                <[email-masked]>
Accurata Systemsäkerhet AB      http://www.accurata.se
Slagthuset                      Tel. +46-40 108588              
211 20  Malmö                   Fax. +46-40 150790              
Sweden                        Mobile +46-70 5247799

PGP fingerprint: 89BC 6C79 5B3D 591B 8547  1512 7D11 DBF4 528F 29A0
-------------------------------------------------------------------