Subject: Minor typing error in RFC 2459

From: Stefan Santesson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 12:13:45 +0200

In RFC 2459, Appendix C (Page 116), there is a minor typing error in the
following text:

  "The character string type UTF8String will be introduced in the 1998
   version of ASN.1.  UTF8String is a universal type and has been
   assigned tag number 12.  The content of UTF8String was defined by RFC
   2044 and updated in RFC 2279, "UTF-8, a transformation Format of ISP
   10646."  ISO is expected to formally add UTF8String to the list of
   choices for DirectoryString in 1998 as well."

It should be "ISO 10646", not "ISP 10646"

/Stefan
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Stefan Santesson                <[email-masked]>
Accurata Systemsäkerhet AB      http://www.accurata.se
Slagthuset                      Tel. +46-40 108588              
211 20  Malmö                   Fax. +46-40 150790              
Sweden                        Mobile +46-70 5247799

PGP fingerprint: 89BC 6C79 5B3D 591B 8547  1512 7D11 DBF4 528F 29A0
-------------------------------------------------------------------