Subject: the directory documents for ballot are on the server

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 07:00:10 -0700

hello all

I have sent the revised texts into the secretariat for ballot and I have
placed all the texts up on the server at:

    ftp://ftp.bull.com/pub/OSIdirectory/documentsForBallot/

Each is in both Office 97/98 (.doc) and .pdf formats. The documents are as
follows:

UTF8DAM - final version - awaiting only yes/no votes in ISO/IEC and ITU-T

CertExtFPDAM - the certificate extensions document

Fpdam510 - the F.510 support document

IDMPfpdam - the IDMP (TCP/IP mapping) document

RelatedEntriesPDAM - the Related Entries (to solve the multiple service
providers problem) document

I have placed the disposition of comments at
ftp://ftp.bull.com/pub/OSIdirectory/Orlando99Output/DispositionOfComment/

The dispositions are only in Office 97/98 format.

The documents will be distributed by the SC6 Secretariat, Jean Shidneck.
There is a procedural problem with two documents, Certificate Extensions
and IDMP, that could cause them to be delayed but we are working to correct
that problem. I hoping we can still meet our planned meeting schedule.

Please study them and prepare your comments for this last ballot round. We
plan to have the editing meeing in October in Copenhagen. Vote early and
often.

I'm off to see the Phantom Menace for now

     hoyt