Subject: SCVP-01

From: "Ambarish Malpani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 11:57:59 -0700

Hi Guys,
    I noticed that there hasn't been too much discussion of SCVP
after the 01 draft came out. Paul and I have got a few comments
offline, but there hasn't been much on the list. A few people
expressed interest in getting implementations and I was
wondering if we have already gone through the major changes
stage and are winding down the changes that will be made to
the spec.

Comments?

Regards,
Ambarish

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Ambarish Malpani
Architect                                                650.567.5457
ValiCert, Inc.                                  [email-masked]
1215 Terra Bella Ave.                         http://www.valicert.com
Mountain View, CA 94043-1833