Subject: FW: ISC Meeting Notice - Nov. 8-11, Washington, DC

From: Warwick Ford <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 08:36:14 -0700

FYI, attached is the meeting notice for the next American Bar Association
Information Security Committee meeting, which is scheduled for Washington DC
the same week as the IETF.  To take advantage of this co-location, the ABA
group has requested a meeting with PKIX experts to discuss various topics of
mutual interest.  Accordingly, an unofficial joint meeting has been
scheduled for the Thursday morning 11/11.  This meeting has no official
status in the IETF and anyone is welcome to attend.  We don't have a venue
yet, so any offers to host that meeting will be appreciated.  (Maybe 30-40
people(?), preferably close to the Omni Shoreham.)

Warwick

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 19:30:17 -0500

Here is what the IETF has planned for Thursday morning.  Several of the 
people that are active in PKIX are also active in S/MIME.  This scheduling 
conflict is quite unfortunate.

Russ

THURSDAY, November 11, 1999
0800-1700  IETF Registration - West Conference Center
0800-0900  Continental Breakfast -
0900-1130  Morning Sessions
         APP  fax        Internet Fax WG
         APP  mmms       Mobile Multimedia Messaging Service BOF
         OPS  tewg       Internet Traffic Engineering WG
         RTG  mobileip   IP Routing for Wireless/Mobile Hosts WG
         SEC  smime      S/MIME Mail Security WG
         TSV  avt        Audio/Video Transport WG *