Subject: The best long distance International rates

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 16:45:04

Hi, 

  10-10-629 is your NUMBER to MAKE MONEY while SAVING MONEY!
Just dial 10-10-629 + 1 + Tel. No + Code(212570),
Code on your First Call Only!

  I have exciting new for you! I am an IndependentRepresentative 
for WorldxChange Communications, one of the world's leaders in 
discounted long distance service.  My friends and family are 
enjoying the benefits of WxC's service and I wanted to pass them 
along to you.  How does 5 cents a minute sound?  We also have the 
best International rates.

More information see our website:
                      http://www.worldxchange.com/agent/212570

Please contact me at:[email-masked] as soon as possible so 
you can start taking advantage of these low rates on your next 
call.  There is no set-up fee and no contracts to sign.  Just 
dial the number and use my agent activation number (212570) on 
your first call.  Or, you can pre-subscribe for additional 
options. It's that easy.

Thank for your help, and I look forward to contact you.

Sincerely,

   Ben

Independent Representative
Worldxchange Communications