Subject: PKI Software

From: Eric Bomarsi <[email-masked]>
Date: 3 Nov 99 06:22:01 PST

We are looking for commercial-grade PKI software for a high end VPN gateway.
Software should include:

o RSA and DSA keypair generation
o PKCS #10 certificate request generation
o PKCS #7 certificate enrollment
o X509 V3 certificate database (RFC 2459 compliant)
o X509 V2 CRL database (RFC 2459 compliant)
o Certificate Management Protocols (CEP, CMP, CMC)
o Certificate/CRL Operational Protocols (LDAP, HTTP, FTP, OCSP)

Software must be available as source code license with maintenance
contract as it will run on proprietary hardware and O/S. Software 
should be easily portable to a unix-like O/S with socket interface.
Please respond directly to this email address as I am not on the 
mailing list.

Thanks,
/EE

____________________________________________________________________
Get your own FREE, personal Netscape WebMail account today at http://webmail.netscape.com.