Subject: Re:

From: "Dan Carson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 13:39:17 -0500

REMOVE

---

From: Paul Hoffman / IMC <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 1999 11:19:08 -0800

>REMOVE

Let me try to head of the inevitable spate of people sending such messages 
to the mailing list: please don't. To be removed from the mailing list, 
send a message to:
      [email-masked]
with the single word
      unsubscribe
in the body of the message. Those are the instructions you were given when 
you subscribed, and that is also what will happen if you select the 
"List-Unsubscribe:" header that appears at the top of each message.

If you need personal assistance, feel free to contact me directly. Please 
don't waste everyone's time by sending these messages to the whole list. 
Thanks!

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--Internet Mail Consortium