Subject: Fresh version of the EU draft Electronic Signature directive

From: Stefan Santesson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 11:03:21 +0100

All,

For anyone interested.

I have updated the QC web page with the latest official version of the
ES-directive, Included in the Common position paper adopted by the Council
on June 28, 1999.

This version contains an updated version of Annex III, which I was
referring to earlier.

You can download the draft from:

http://www.accurata.se/QC/documents/direng990827.pdf

/Stefan

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Stefan Santesson                <[email-masked]>
Accurata AB                     http://www.accurata.se
Slagthuset                      Tel. +46-40 108588              
211 20  Malmö                   Fax. +46-40 150790              
Sweden                        Mobile +46-70 5247799

PGP fingerprint: 89BC 6C79 5B3D 591B 8547  1512 7D11 DBF4 528F 29A0
-------------------------------------------------------------------