Subject: RFC 2527 Revision: What's going on and how to subscribe

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 09:30:37 -0500

My apologies to Santosh Chokhani of CygnaCom Solutions for butchering his
name in my note last night. The first statement of the Background should
have read

Background:

The Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) Request for Comments (RFC) 2527,
originally known as PKIX4 and also as "The Chokhani-Ford Framework", was
developed from ...

Juan Rodriguez-Torrent

Security Strategy and Business Development

Maildrop #042
150 Kettletown Rd.
Southbury,  CT  06488

Phone: 203 264-7806, Tie 549-9651
E-mail: [email-masked]

*
**
*** "The present never ages. Each moment is like a snowflake, unique,
unspoiled, unrepeatable and can be appreciated in its surprisingness." Gail
Sheeny
**
*