Subject: RE: OCSP

From: Khaja Ahmed <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 15:18:18 -0800

Petra,

ValiCert runs an OCSP responder that may be used by third parties to test
their OCSP implementation.  This is intended as a reference site.  The OCSP
responder is ocsptest1.valicert.com.  You may find more details about this
on www.valicert.com. 

Khaja
__________________________________________________________________

Khaja E. Ahmed, Director of Engineering; Core Product Development
ValiCert Inc., 1215 Terra Bella Ave, Mountain View, CA 94043
Phone/Fax :      650.567.5485 (Work) ; 650.254.2148 (Fax)
Email/Web : 	[email-masked] ; http://www.valicert.com/
Directions  : 	NW Corner of Shoreline & Terra Bella, West of 101
___________________________________________________________________

-----Original Message-----
From: Petra Wuensche [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2000 9:33 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: OCSP

Hello!

I'm a student in Graz (Austria), university of  technology. I'm
working at a project where I have to implement OCSP.
I'd now need a possibility to test my work. So could you tell me a
server, which uses OCSP?

Thanks in advance,

Petra Wuensche