Subject: access to IDC information

From: TJ Swalla <[email-masked]>
Date: 25 Jan 00 08:56:32 MST

I am in the process of trying to compile information for a research paper at
Loyola University.  I have learned that IDC just published a paper called
"PKI: Nothing but Pilots?" (IDC #W20448) which is the type of info I am
looking for.  The problem is that IDC said I must pay $4500 for the paper and
I don't have that type of money.  Is there anyone who might be able to get me
a discount, or any other solutions.  It would be greatly appreciated.

here is a link to their press release
http://www.idc.com/Data/Internet/Content/NET122199PR.htm

Thank you

TJ Swalla

____________________________________________________________________
Get free email and a permanent address at http://www.netaddress.com/?N=1

---

From: "Robert Rowland" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 10:40:56 -0800

well,,,
if you look at ibm's "redbook" website (www.redbooks.ibm.com) (which is
where they
sell/keep their published docs you may find some information that is
helpful.

They also have documents ( they run in the hundreds of pages )
on other possibly inter-related ( ldap, ... ) topics

-robert

-----Original Message-----
From: TJ Swalla [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2000 7:57 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: access to IDC information

I am in the process of trying to compile information for a research
paper at
Loyola University.  I have learned that IDC just published a paper
called
"PKI: Nothing but Pilots?" (IDC #W20448) which is the type of info I am
looking for.  The problem is that IDC said I must pay $4500 for the
paper and
I don't have that type of money.  Is there anyone who might be able to
get me
a discount, or any other solutions.  It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

TJ Swalla