Subject: TSP-05

From: Denis Pinkas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2000 13:25:38 +0100

The latest draft is available at:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-time-stamp-05.txt

A few indications about the main changes:

The error codes have been expanded to allow for a better indication
about the reason of an error.

A BOOLEAN has been added in the request so that it now become
possible to ask for the inclusion or the exclusion of the TSA
certificate in the response.

The syntax of Accuracy has been changed so that it now becomes
possible to have a precision of e.g. 1,5 seconds (this was not
possible with the previous syntax !)

An appendix (D) that contains the ASN1 module has been added.

With this changes, I believe that the document is now ready for last
call.

Denis

Note: At this time one OID value (for the ASN1 module) is still
missing but will likely be obtained before the end of the last call.