Subject: Re: CRMF support

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 13:18:20 -0500

IBM's Trust Authority also supports CMP, including CRMF.  Its home
page is http://www.ibm.com/software/security/trust/.

          Tom Gindin

Oliver Pfaff <[email-masked]> on 01/15/2000 09:13:12 AM

To:   [email-masked]
cc:
Subject:  CRMF support

I'm trying to get an overview on vendors/systems that support CRMF as
certificate request format. According to a quick Internet search,
Netscape (CMS - Certificate Management System) and Baltimore (UniCERT)
are supporting CRMF. Are there other vendors/systems supporting CRMF?
Thanks,
Oliver

---

From: Anette Byskov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 10:20:30 +0100

Cryptomathic's CA product INCA also supports CRMF:
http://www.cryptomathic.dk/products/inca/inca.html

-- 
Anette Byskov                          Cryptomathic A/S
Phone:  +45 86 13 90 20                Klostergade 28
Fax:    +45 86 20 29 75                DK-8000 Aarhus C
http://www.cryptomathic.com/           Denmark