Subject: USM 2000 Submission deadline extended

From: Gerald Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 15:34:41 +0100 (MET)

USM 2000: DEADLINE EXTENDED

3rd IFIP/GI International Conference on
Trends towards a Universal Service Market

Munich, Germany
September 12-14, 2000 

After we received several requests to extend the deadline for submissions
to the USM 2000 conference, we offically announce that the new deadline
for submissions is Monday, February 14, 2000. Papers are to be submitted
on http://usm2000.informatik.uni-muenchen.de/submission.shtml 
There you will find all necessary information. We would like to ask all
authors that intend to submit a paper to USM 2000 to register their paper
as soon as possible for organisational purposes. Afterwards you can upload
your paper until the new deadline, February 14.

We are looking forward to your submissions.

Regards,

USM 2000 Organisation Committee

[email-masked]
http://usm2000.informatik.uni-muenchen.de