Subject: Any PKIX compliant servers?

From: "Christopher Williams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 09:34:33 +0100

One of the main problems that I'm finding with PKIX development is the lack
of available PKIX-compliant certificate server software.  Does anybody know
of any commercial software that understands certificate requests compliant
with RFC 2510 / 2511?  Jonah is not much good because it does not appear to
implement POP or message protection.  Alternatively (and better), are there
any servers available over the Internet?

Also, does anybody have any syntactically correct PKIX messages that I (we
if there's anybody else out there developing in anger) could use to test the
software that I'm writing, along with whatever is required to verify
protection / POP (e.g. password used in a password-based MAC, signing
certificate with corresponding private key, CA encryption certificate and
decryption private key, etc.)?

Regards,

Chris Williams,
NetLexis Ltd.

---

From: "Michael S. Shanzer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 11:21:58 -0500

>any servers available over the Internet?
Jonah defiantly does POP for signing keys and message protection. You should
get the latest version of the code if the version you have does not support 
these things

                                         Mike