Subject: Telecommunications Search Firm - Pacific Northwest Opportunity

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 09:37:06 -0600

Dear Telecommunications Professional

Please excuse this interruption. I am with a Telecommunications search firm
specializing in the area of Telephony PSTN wireline and wireless applications.

The purpose of this email is to locate and advise Telecommunications
Professionals of a search we have begun on behalf of a Pre-IPO,
privately-held wireless
equipment manufacturer whose mission is to reduce the cost of wireless
capacity.  
Their products, smart  antenna systems, allow wireless operators to increase
the capacity
of network infrastructure and avoid investment in new cell sites and costly 
equipment upgrades. Available for digital and analog networks, the systems
have been 
deployed by leading wireless operators in North America, South America and
Europe. 
The company was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in the Pacific
Northwest.  Stock 
options are an integral part of a new employees compensation package.

While additional positions will be available we are currently actively
seeking candidates 
for the following position:

Principal Systems Engineer:  Responsible for providing highly complex system
level 
design of  Client's GSM Smart Antenna products. The incumbent will
architect,  document 
and test products at a system level and support the  installation of those
products by 
the field service organization. 

We are seeking experienced engineering personnel with expertise in hardware
and software 
wireless telecommunications disciplines. Specific areas of interest would
be; RF principles 
including noise figure, IMD, link budgets, propagation and RF equipment design
on either the circuit or system level. Must possess experience in TDMA or
GSM wireless 
communications. Client prefers experience developing GSM base stations or
deploying systems 
into the network.

This is a unique opportunity to join a growth company developing
sophisticated wireless 
products. The management team consists of industry veterans from major
corporations
including Nortel, Siemens, Lucent Technologies/AT&T Bell Laboratories, US
West with a proven
track record of success. The company is backed by an impressive list of
investors. 
Excellent compensation package including generous stock options.

If you or an associate would be interested in learning more about this or
other opportunities 
with our client please contact me by calling the number below, replying to
this email and/or 
forwarding me a copy of your background information.

I will be happy to provide more detailed information.

Sincerely,

David Crowley
Managing Director
DSR - Search and Recruitment
1201 Richardson Drive Suite 220
Richardson, Texas  75080
972-689-8282
972-680-3202 (fax)
email: [email-masked]
www: www.telecomsearch.com