Subject: AIA usage in TSA Certificate

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 11:29:43 -0400

Denis,

I do not recall that the issue around the optional usage of the AIA
extension in a TSA certificate was ever settle. If it was, what was the
final resolution?

Regards,

Francois
___________________________________
Francois Rousseau
Director of Standards and Conformance
Chrysalis-ITS
1688 Woodward Drive
Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA, K2C 3R7
[email-masked]      Tel. (613) 723-5076 ext. 419
http://www.chrysalis-its.com     Fax. (613) 723-5078

---

From: Denis Pinkas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 17:39:47 +0200

François,

You are right. However the issue is progressing using some private
E-mail discusssions and I think that very soon (this week or next
week) we will be ready to post a proposal.

Just wait a few days more...  :-)

Denis