Subject: announce: xmlcert discussion list

From: "Peter Lipp" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 08:52:49 +0200

folks,

In a discussion on the XML-DSig mailing list, it was suggested to consider
representing (X-509?)-certificates in XML as an IETF/W3C-activity. To find
out about the general interest in and potential support for such an
activity, we set up a mailing-list to discuss this. You are invited to
subscribe to this list by sending a message to [email-masked], which
contains

subscribe xmlcert <your name>

in the body of the message.  Contributions can then be sent to
[email-masked], archives are available at
http://jcewww.iaik.at/mailarchive/xmlcert/xmlthreads.html.

Peter

______________________________________
Dr. Peter Lipp
IAIK, TU Graz
Inffeldgasse 16a, A-8010 Graz, Austria
Tel: +43 316 873 5513
Fax: +43 316 873 5520
Web: www.iaik.at