Subject: Are there any TSAs out there?

From: "Christopher Williams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 10:00:39 +0100

Does anybody know of any commercial / free implementations of Time Stamp
Protocol server software?

Christopher Williams

Software engineer, NetLexis Ltd.
Solutions for secure electronic commerce
http://www.netlexis.com

---

From: Joerg Seidel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 14:22:25 +0200

Hello,

it is not a software but hardware implementation, but timeproof is planning to
implement the time-stamp-protocol as soon as it's draft becomes stable. For
details please have a look at our website or contact or sales manager Mr.
Förster <[email-masked]>.

Joerg
-- 
__________________________________________________________________

Jörg Seidel                             phone  +49-40-76629-1911
Director Technology                     fax    +49-40-76629-551
timeproof GmbH                          
Harburger Schloßstraße 6-12             mailto:[email-masked]
DE 21079 Hamburg                        http://www.timeproof.de
__________________________________________________________________