Subject: Re: draft-ietf-pkix-time-stamp-09 comments

From: Peter Sylvester <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 15:16:20 +0200 (MET DST)

> The resolution of the 24 comments from Russ is on its way and a
> draft response is being circulated between the co-editors of the
> document. So I should be able to send a reply to Russ and to the
> mailing list before the end of next week.
> 

Would it be possible to add a few lines of text to the descriptions
of the transport protocols, i.e. giving for each a possible
value of a AccessMethod to be usable in a Subject Information Access
Extension? 

Peter Sylvester

---

From: Denis Pinkas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 15:35:39 +0200

Peter,

Sorry. The time for new comments/text improvements/ text
clarifications is now closed. We are only processing commments
received during the IESG last call period. Of course, if the comment
is purely editorial, e.g. a typo, we can still certainly take it.

Regards,

Denis