Subject: Re: draft-ietf-pkix-time-stamp-09 comments

From: Peter Sylvester <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 15:38:45 +0200 (MET DST)

> 
> Russ,
> 
> I have been away from some time and I picked up your message. I fear
> that your message, whatever its content is, has been addressed to
> the wrong mailing list.

Denis,

I fear that your answer is not really the most encouraging reaction
that could have been made. Does this mean that you don't want to
make any comments or whatever to the content, just because it
has not been send to the right list. 

Without going into the details, I think most parts are wordsmithing
or simple grammatical issues.

---

From: Denis Pinkas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 17:35:42 +0200

Peter,

> has not been send to the right list.

In the mean time, I have contacted the chairs to tell them I was not
entitled to respond to comments sent to the PKIX mailing list,
unless told to do so by the IESG. The security area Director
responded that we must address Russ's issues before TSP progresses. 
 
> or simple grammatical issues.

The resolution of the 24 comments from Russ is on its way and a
draft response is being circulated between the co-editors of the
document. So I should be able to send a reply to Russ and to the
mailing list before the end of next week.

Denis