Subject: Sales

From: Adam Maher <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 16:07:04 -0000

Currently we have on offer lay flat water delivery hose 6".  Large
quantity's are available at very reasonable price's the more you buy the
cheaper it get's

********************************************************** 
Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. 
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible 
for the delivery of this message to such person), you may not copy 
or deliver this message to anyone. 
In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the 
sender by reply Email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer 
does not consent to Internet Email for messages of this kind. 

Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not 
relate to official business of J.T. Leavesley Ltd or its Group/Associated 
Companies shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by them. 

J.T. Leavesley Ltd 
Registered in England. 
Registered Number 481586 
Registered Office Ryknield House, Alrewas, Burton Upon Trent, Staffs DE137AB

Telephone 01283 791555 Facsimilie 01283 791500 
**********************************************************