Subject: The Internet Security Conference 2001

From: TISC Programs <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 13:06:52 -0500

The Fifth Internet Security Conference will be held June 4-8, 2001
at the Century Plaza Hotel and Tower, 2025 Avenue of the Stars,
Century City Los Angeles, CA 90067-4696. TISC is an educational
forum for security professionals and practitioners.

TISC Workshops on network security principles, Windows 2000 security,
firewall practices, incident response, security systems for the
Internet, attack trends and countermeasures, VPNs, and hacking are
presented by leading experts in the security community. For example,
Jody Patilla will teach a half-day intro-level "PKI - Nuts and Bolts"
seminar on Friday 6/8 (see http://www.tisc2001.com/seminars.html#G3)

In addition, over 50 security experts will offer technical advice
and present invited papers during the TISC Security Symposium.
Topics include Anti-Hacking, IDS, VPNs, Authentication and PKI,
web security and privacy, network forensics, LINUX security,
wireless security, malware, web threats, and more. A morning of
sessions focusing on PKI Interoperability and PKI in Global B2B
will be presented on Wednesday 6/6.

View the complete agenda at http://www.tisc2001.com/agenda.html

We hope to see you in Los Angeles!
The TISC 2001 Program Committee
www.tisc2001.com