Subject: TSA Policy Identifiers

From: [email-masked] (Miguel Angel Rodriguez)
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 12:42:14 -0500

Hi! Where can I find info on defined TSA Policy OIDs for TSP, rfc 3163?
 
Regards,
 
Miguel A Rodriguez
SeguriDATA
Mexico

---

From: Denis Pinkas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 12:43:13 +0200

> Hi! Where can I find info on defined TSA Policy OIDs for TSP, rfc 3163?
                                                                ^^^^^^^^
                                                                rfc 3161   

> Mexico

You may find one on page 9, section 5.2. from the "Policy Requirements for
Time-Stamping Authorities" draft, i.e. draft-ietf-pkix-pr-tsa-00.txt.

The object-identifier of the baseline time-stamp policy is:
itu-t(0) identified-organization(4) etsi(0) time-stamp-policy(2023) 
policy-identifiers(1) baseline-ts-policy (1)

The draft has been announced on Monday, 25 March 2002.

The URL is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-pr-tsa-00.txt

Regards,

Denis

---

From: Bernd Matthes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 09:56:28 +0200

> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-pr-tsa-00.txt

Hi Denis!

In Section 7.3.1, g) NOTE2 I found:
"NOTE 2: A protocol for a time-stamp token is defined in RFC 3631 and 
profiled in TS 101 861 [TS 101861]." Is this a typo?  ---------^

with kind regards
-- 
Bernd Matthes                   Gemplus mids GmbH --
Senior Software Engineer    	   formerly Celo Communications GmbH
Dipl.-Ing.(FH)                  R&D Center Germany
--------------------------------------------------------------------
"Complexity breeds bugs. Bugs prevent adoption, lack of" \
"adoption results in death. Death not good." "Life sucks."